Expert knowledge and experience
We have extensive Airbnb property management experience. We pride ourselves on our expert understanding of the short-term rental sector, our local knowledge, and our esteemed level of integrity and professionalism working with both landlords and guests.
Full management and co-host services
Short-term Air B&B bookings give you flexibility and better returns. At YourAirCare we provide support every step of the way.
1. Initial professional photography and set up
2. Reservations service, guest communication and meet and greets
3. Cleaning and 24-hour troubleshooting should any problems arise during your guest’s stay
4. Co-hosting gives you the option and visibility to see all enquires, reservations and correspondence. Funds can be automatically credited into you account.
Partnering with us allows you to sit back and relax while your property generates revenue.
Your property is safe with us
When renting your property to people you’ve never met, you need to feel confident that it won’t be misused or damaged. We will only select Airbnb guests who have proven track records and positive reviews. Should you wish, we can await your approval before accepting any reservations. If something does go wrong, we’re on the ground and available to rectify any issues.
1. A comprehensive or holiday rental service that takes all the stress away from the landlord.
2. An alternative to long-term renting that yields higher returns for landlords
3. High calibre guests with good ratings.
Our personalised approach
We believe in delivering a solution specific to you. That’s why our small team works closely with you and your guests. We engage via direct communication, co-ordinate face-to-face meet and greets, and provide you with expert tips on how to increase your Airbnb returns. Our philosophy is focusing on people and putting your mind at ease while ensuring your guests have the most enjoyable stay possible.
Graham Dockrill has 30 years IT management experience. This enables us to build, enhance and constantly optimise your Air BNB listing and returns. We continually discuss the marketing of the listing and make seasonal and event based tariff adjustments.
Graham Dunstan has 35 years hospitality management experience and is Qualmark certified. Graham personally meets and greets all guests, provides local knowledge and insight while answering all guest queries. Graham works hard for both you and your guests.
Chrissy has 20 years in the hospitality cleaning sector. Our cleaning team are experienced, efficient and constantly receive exceptional comments and five star reviews from our guests.
How you benefit
From the moment your property is live on Airbnb we will take care of everything for you. Our full management includes:
1. An initial consultation and assessment, including advice on how to maximise your property on Airbnb (if required).
2. High-quality photography
3. Property description written by our professional copywriter.
4. Reservations management, including email and phone contact.
5. Guest meet and greet – 7 days a week.
7. Attending to any problems that might arise during your guest’s stay.
8. A thorough clean and inspection of the property once your guests have departed, including changing linen and towels and replenishing items of stock (e.g. dishwasher tablets, hand wash, tea and coffee).
Taking the first steps
Whether you’re renting your property for a set short-term period, or it’s permanently vacant – we’ll help you prepare for and get the most out ofAirbnb.
Our first meeting will be at your property. While on site, we’ll advise you on how best to prepare for Airbnb, and discuss the entire process as well as our services, pricing and any questions or concerns you may have. When you’re ready our professional photographer will take beautiful photographs and our copywriter will write a detailed description of your property. We will have your property live on Airbnb within 48 hours.
Guests have high expectations of their accommodation when it comes to tidiness and the quality of cleaning. To get the best reviews you need to deliver the best quality. We provide hotel-standard professional cleaning with meticulous attention to detail.
We ensure your property will be consistently maintained to the highest standard. Efficient, professional and trustworthy, we’ll change linen and towels and replenish household items, such as bathroom essentials. This way the downtime between guests checking out and guests checking in never needs to be long.
Founder - Graham Dockrill
The Arts Centre Te Matatiki Toi Ora
yourair.care has partnered with The Arts Centre Te Matatiki Toi Ora managing their accommodation service. Located in the heart of Christchurch within the cultural precinct, just a one minute walk to the Canterbury Museum, Botanic Gardens, Christchurch Art Gallery, and tramways, you will be wowed by this stunning space.
The residence has four bedroom suites containing super king sized beds, study desks and private ensuite bathrooms (one of the rooms is wheelchair accessible). The living area has a dinning table for shared dinners, lounge suite and study nook. A fully equipped galley kitchen (includes laundry facilities) will make cooking easy and the balcony boasts amazing views for The Arts Centre’s central quadrangles.
The key to excellent Airbnb ratings starts and finishes with excellent communication.
Receiving positive reviews on Airbnb is often dependent on the quality of
communication between the host and the guest. It needs to be swift, polite
and efficient in order to find you the best guests and receive the best reviews.
- Steven, NZ
- Meghan, Darra, Australia
- John, Barcelona, Spain
- Yancheng, Shanghai, China
- Karen, Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
- Emma, San Francisco, USA
- Kaitlin, St Petersburg, Florida, USA
- Jack, Missoula, Montana, USA
- Joanne, Floreat, Australia
Are you ready to let your property through Airbnb? If so, let us take care of everything.
We’re currently taking care of properties in the following cities:
For all enquiries, and to make an arrangement for someone to visit your property, contact us on:
p: Graham 021 352 646
e: Christchurch enquiry
Or send us a message by filling out this enquiry form.